Dell inspiron 14z laptop repair
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop Screen Replacement
14zLCD Screen Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install your Dell Inspiron 14z Laptop LCD Screen
1. Remove the rubber covers from you Dell 14z LCD Screen.
2. Use a philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Dell 14z Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Dell 14z LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Dell 14z LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Dell 14z Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Dell 14z LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Dell 14z Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
10. Place the screws back in and secure the Plastic LCD Bezel back in place.
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop keyboard Replacement
Dell Inspiron 14z Laptop Keyboard Repair and replacement
1. View the back of your Dell 14z Keyboard. If the laptop keyboard has screw holes, then you now you need to remove screws from the bottom base of your plastic bezel. If the keyboard does not have any screw holes, then screws are usually not required to be removed from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Now that you have determined if screws are required to be removed from your Dell 14z laptop keyboard, we will now pry the keyboard out using a thin object. The first step is to view the top of the keyboard area, also known as the keyboard plastic bezel. If your keyboard has a plastic bezel above your keyboard, you will need to pry it out. If you don’t have a plastic bezel above your keyboard, then you can take a think object. Place the thin object between your Dell 14z laptop keyboard and the plastic bezel, and pry out the keyboard.
3. Now that your Dell 14z keyboard has been removed your will need to disconnect the Dell 1464 keyboard cable ribbon from the motherboard. There is usually pins connected to the Dell 14z motherboard that need to be pushed up/down. Once the keyboard connector cable has been removed from the Dell 14z laptop keyboard, remove the keyboard.
4. We will now install your new Dell 14z laptop keyboard.
5. Reconnect the Dell 14z keyboard to the motherboard. Insert the Dell 14z Keyboard back into the motherboard. Secure the pins and push the pins in. Once your keyboard is secured, you can now aligned the keyboard with the grooves. Push the keyboard down and in place. If there is a Dell 14z plastic keyboard bezel, place it back in place. Secure all your Dell 14z laptop screws back in place.
6. That’s all, you just installed your replacement notebook keyboard!
Dell inspiron 14z Hard Drive Replacement
How to Remove Replace and Install Your Dell Inspiron 14z Laptop Hard Drive
1. On the bottom of your Dell 14z laptop, find the hard drive door to access the hard drive.
2. Remove the Screws.
3. In this step, you will either need to pry out your Dell 14z hard drive caddy, or simply remove the door.
4. Once the Dell 14z hard drive is removed the laptop, you need to remove the hard drive caddy. There are usually four screws to remove from the caddy.
5. Simply Insert the new hard drive into the caddy. Place the screws back in. Install your new Dell 14z hard drive.
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop motherboard Replacement
Dell inspiron 14z Motherboard Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install your Dell Inspiron 14z MotherBoard
The Dell Inspiron Motherboard is also referred to as:
Dell Inspiron Mainboard
Dell Inspiron System Board
Dell Inspiron Planar Board
Dell Inspiron Logic Board
Dell Inspiron Circuit Board
replace and install the motherboard on your Dell Inspiron laptop. We also remove the following Dell Inspiron parts. Screws, fan, keyboard, screen, hinges, RAM card, wires, cables, Wifi card, and most of the other parts on the main board
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop ram Replacement
14z Memory RAM Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install and Upgrade your Dell Inspiron 14z Memory RAM
1. In most laptops and possibly in the Dell 14z laptop, memory / RAM can be found on the motherboard on two places. On the front and/or back of the motherboard. Depending on what side your memory is located (and possibly on both), you will either need to access the RAM memory by removing the front parts of the Dell 14z laptop (Keyboard, Touchpad etc). The other place to find the RAM memory is on the back of the laptop. There is usually a RAM memory door to unscrew. Once its uncrewed, you can access the ram.
2. To replace or upgrade the RAM memory of your Dell 14z laptop, hold both metal prongs to the side. The RAM memory card will release from the motherboard.
3. Gently hold the ram card on a 45 degree angle and remove the card.
4. Install your new replacement RAM memory on your Dell 14z laptop.
we provide replacement Fan to replace your Dell Inspiron 14z Fan.
Our customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day or the next working day.
Assembling your Dell Inspiron 14z laptop Fan is also simple and straight forward. Follow our step-by-step guide which will help you go through the installation process with ease
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop Battery Replacement
How to Remove and Replace battery your Dell Inspiron 14z
1 Flip the computer upside down and locate the battery release switch.
2 Slide and hold the switch away from the lock symbol to release the battery lock.
3 Grip the battery and gently pull it away from the rest of the device. You can now let go of the battery release switch and let it return to its original position.
Dell inspiron 14z Laptop Adapter Replacement
Our customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day.