HP LAPTOP SERVICE CENTRE
Quality HP laptop restoring services with proper warranty available in Laptop store Services. We offer all types of HP laptop trouble shooting services at low rates. In fact, if you deal with us, our expert technicians will offer you free maintenance tips after doing proper assembling in accordance with your requirement.
HP Laptop Service Centre : A Right Place For Your Laptop
If you are looking for laptop repairing services, then you are at the right place. We, at Laptop store Services, are a team of expert laptop repairing technicians, who always strive to serve you the best. In this present era, where the dependency on the technology and electronic devices is constantly growing, it is certainly quite difficult to proceed in your day-to-day works without a laptop. So, if you are also finding it difficult to operate your laptop, call us today and we will be happy to help you with the most professional services.
Get dedicated services:
In the cyber world, where too many companies have taken over the market, HP is one pinnacle company that has still managed to hold the top position. That is why; most people prefer to buy their laptops from this company. However, no matter how popular and trusted a company may be, even your HP laptops can get damaged and need a repair service.
We, at Laptop store Services offer you an array of dedicated services for any kind of damage and difficulty in your HP laptop. As the most trusted HP laptop service centre in , we have seen different kinds of problems like mother board faults, screen problems and also battery, USB and LAN problems. Our dedicated team of professional technicians are skilled and even if you don’t recognise the problem, we take only a few moments to detect the difficulty.
Hp laptop services
HP Elitebook Laptop Screen Replacement
Elitebook LCD Screen Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install your HP Elitebook Laptop LCD Screen
1. Remove the rubber covers from you Hp Elitebook LCD Screen.
2. Use a Philips head screw driver to remove the screws.
3. Pry off the Hp Elitebook Plastic LCD bezel.
4. Remove the screws from the side of the LCD hinges.
5. Handle the Hp Elitebook LCD hinges with care as they are delicate.
6. Place the Hp Elitebook LCD Screen down on its front and remove the LCD ribbon cable from the LCD.
7. Unplug and remove the Hp Elitebook Inverter from the LCD.
8. You are now ready to replace and install your new Hp Elitebook LCD Screen.
9. Recconnect back your Hp Elitebook Inverter LCD Cable and Hinges.
HP Elitebook Laptop keyboard Replacement
HP Elitebook Laptop Keyboard Repair and replacement
1. View the back of your Hp Elitebook Keyboard. If the laptop keyboard has screw holes, then you now you need to remove screws from the bottom base of your plastic bezel. If the keyboard does not have any screw holes, then screws are usually not required to be removed from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Now that you have determined if screws are required to be removed from your Hp Elitebook laptop keyboard, we will now pry the keyboard out using a thin object. The first step is to view the top of the keyboard area, also known as the keyboard plastic bezel. If your keyboard has a plastic bezel above your keyboard, you will need to pry it out. If you don’t have a plastic bezel above your keyboard, then you can take a think object. Place the thin object between your Hp Elitebook laptop keyboard and the plastic bezel, and pry out the keyboard.
3. Now that your Hp Elitebook keyboard has been removed your will need to disconnect the Hp Elitebook keyboard cable ribbon from the motherboard. There is usually pins connected to the Hp Elitebook motherboard that need to be pushed up/down. Once the keyboard connector cable has been removed from the Hp Elitebook laptop keyboard, remove the keyboard.
4. We will now install your new Hp Elitebook laptop keyboard.
5. Reconnect the HpElitebook keyboard to the motherboard. Insert the Hp Elitebook Keyboard back into the motherboard. Secure the pins and push the pins in. Once your keyboard is secured, you can now aligned the keyboard with the grooves. Push the keyboard down and in place. If there is a Hp Elitebook plastic keyboard bezel, place it back in place. Secure all your Hp Elitebook laptop screws back in place.
6. That’s all; you just installed your replacement notebook keyboard!
HP Elitebook Laptop Harddisk Replacement
Elitebook Hard Drive Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace and Install Your HP Elitebook Laptop Hard Drive
1. On the bottom of your Hp Elitebook laptop, find the hard drive door to access the hard drive.
2. Remove the Screws.
3. In this step, you will either need to pry out your Hp Elitebook hard drive caddy, or simply remove the door.
4. Once the Hp Elitebook hard drive is removed the laptop, you need to remove the hard drive caddy. There are usually four screws to remove from the caddy.
5. Simply insert the new hard drive into the caddy. Place the screws back in. Install your new Hp Elitebook hard drive.
Hp Elitebook Laptop panel Replacement
Hp Elitebook Laptop motherboard Replacement
Hp Elitebook Motherboard Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install your HP Elitebook MotherBoard
The Hp Motherboard is also referred to as:
Hp System Board
Hp Planar Board
Hp Logic Board
Hp Circuit Board
replace and install the motherboard on your Hp laptop. We also remove the following Hp parts. Screws, fan, keyboard, screen, hinges, RAM card, wires, cables, Wifi card, and most of the other parts on the main board
HP Elitebook Laptop RAM Replacement
Elitebook Memory RAM Replacement Guide
How to Remove Replace Install and Upgrade your HP Elitebook Memory RAM
1. In most laptops and possibly in the Hp Elitebook laptop, memory / RAM can be found on the motherboard on two places. On the front and/or back of the motherboard. Depending on what side your memory is located (and possibly on both), you will either need to access the RAM memory by removing the front parts of the Hp Elitebook laptop (Keyboard, Touchpad etc). The other place to find the RAM memory is on the back of the laptop. There is usually a RAM memory door to unscrew. Once itsuncrewed, you can access the ram.
2. To replace or upgrade the RAM memory of your Hp Elitebook laptop, hold both metal prongs to the side. The RAM memory card will release from the motherboard.
3. Gently hold the ram card on a 45 degree angle and remove the card.
4. Install your new replacement RAM memory on your Hp Elitebook laptop.
HP Elitebook Laptop Fan Replacement
we provide replacement Fan to replace your HP Elitebook Fan.
Our customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day or the next working day.
Assembling your Hp Elitebook laptop Fan is also simple and straight forward. Follow our step-by-step guide which will help you go through the installation process with ease
HP Elitebook Laptop Battery Replacement
How to Remove and Replace battery your HP Elitebook
1 Flip the computer upside down and locate the battery release switch.
2 Slide and hold the switch away from the lock symbol to release the battery lock.
3 Grip the battery and gently pull it away from the rest of the device. You can now let go of the battery release switch and let it return to its original position.
HP Elitebook Laptop Adapter Replacement
Our customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day.